Commercial Roofer for new metal roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of new metal roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.