Residential Roofer for asphalt shingle roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingle roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.