Commercial Roofing for Best roofer in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.