Local Roofers for Best roofer in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Best roofer in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.