Local Roofer for best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.