Commercial Roofing for best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own HomeThe key purpose of the roof is always to shelter your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.