Residential Roofing for best roofing company in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.