Residential Roofer for best roofing company in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing company in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.