Commercial Roofer for best roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.