Residential Roofer for bitumen roof in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of bitumen roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.