Local Roofer for built up roof in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.