Residential Roofing for commercial roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.