Commercial Roofer for leaky roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your HouseThe key reason for your roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.