Commercial Roofing for metal roof companies in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof companies in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.