Residential Roofing for epdm roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. The roof is among the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of epdm roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.