Residential Roofer for commercial roofs in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.