Commercial Roofer for cedar shake roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.