Local Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your HouseThe principal reason for the roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.