Commercial Roofing for GAF roofing in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of GAF roofing in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.