Commercial Roofing for cheap roofer near me in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer near me in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.