Local Roofer for cost of metal roofs in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.