Commercial Roofing for fix roof leak in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is one of the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of fix roof leak in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.