Commercial Roofing for best roofing companies near me in Tarpon Springs. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing companies near me in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.