Commercial Roofing for metal roofing repair in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing repair in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.