Local Roofer for CertainTeed roofing in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your HomeThe main intent behind your homes roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of CertainTeed roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.