Commercial Roofing for cheap roofer in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your HomeThe main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.