Commercial Roofing for commercial roof installation in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.