Commercial Roofing for cedar shake roof in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Holliday and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Holliday. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cedar shake roof in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.