Commercial Roofer for commercial roof installation in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof installation in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.