Residential Roofing for commercial roof repair in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe primary function of your roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.