Commercial Roofer for flat metal roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your HomeThe key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of flat metal roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.