Local Roofer for commercial roof repair in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is among the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roof repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.