Residential Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to check the roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.