Local Roofer for commercial roofing companies in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.