Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Holliday. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Holliday
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Holliday area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Holliday roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Holliday and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Holliday. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Holliday
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe primary reason for the roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Holliday think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.