Local Roofers for metal roofs in Dade City. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofs in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.