Commercial Roofer for commercial roofs in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own HomeThe key reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.