Residential Roofer for commercial roofs in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your ResidenceThe key purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.