Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing contractors in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.