Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.