Residential Roofer for corrugated metal roofing in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.