Residential Roofer for cost of a new roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your ResidenceThe key purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.