Local Roofer for cost of metal roofs in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of metal roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.