Local Roofer for leaky roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaky roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.