Local Roofer for cheap roofer near me in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cheap roofer near me in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.