Local Roofers for built up roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own HomeThe primary function of your roof is always to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of built up roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.