Local Roofers for metal roofing installation in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing installation in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.