Commercial Roofing for installing metal roofs in New Port Richey. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of installing metal roofs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.