Local Roofers for affordable roofing in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of affordable roofing in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.