Local Roofers for best roofing in Land O Lakes. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Land O Lakes. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of best roofing in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.